Friday, February 19, 2010

Nikon D5000 Experiments

After an almost endless debate with myself, I decided to buy an SLR. I picked up a Nikon D5000. While I'm still getting familiar with the workings, here are some pictures taken with the new camera. Graduating from a point and shoot to an SLR takes some doing and hopefully I'm getting there. Comments and Suggestions would be welcome!!!

support WWF-India

Some nighttime shots of the Bangalore sky and skyline...and skyrangers... Brahmini Kite and a Pigeon.




1 comment:

  1. The brahmini kite pic is superb...and the colors in the others are excellente.

    ReplyDelete

A Trip to the Land of Mowgli - Pench Tiger Reserve - Masurnala Gate

  Growing up, many of us especially the 80s kids would have at least heard about The Jungle Book! Rudyard Kipling's book about an Indian...