Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Car was invaded by An Alien!

Been working real hard to get back in shape over the past couple of weeks! What am I getting ready for? Dunno!! But the kilos piled on were taking their toll. So there is an hour of badminton every morning at an indoor court nearby which has helped me cut down three kilos in two weeks! Lemme see if I can get some before and after pics... LOL!!

One of the days at the Badminton Court; I came across an Alien.. on my car.. here are the pics..
















The silhouette was just too good to miss. So I clicked away! Below is a clear picture of the subject in question... a type of bug...

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Trip to the Land of Mowgli - Pench Tiger Reserve - Masurnala Gate

  Growing up, many of us especially the 80s kids would have at least heard about The Jungle Book! Rudyard Kipling's book about an Indian...